Sunday, January 13, 2013

Four Season Spa (KL Renaissance Hotel)

62% Off - RM68 for 5 Hrs of Unlimited Spa Usage + 45 Min of Full Body Massage OR Foot Massage + Unlimited Orders of A La Carte For Food & Beverages (Originally RM178.08)
It is not the 1st time they offering promo voucher, the period I bought total 834 vouchers are sold...OMG
I am really looking forward for the massage as I have not massage for 6 months since I left Penang and back to KL.

The last time I had my massage was in Hat Yai, massage for 2 days continuously, haha.
This is a 3 gemini girls outing and we had few challenges before entering the spa section. However I am not going to talk about that and only give review after entering into the spa section.

12pm - a Vietnamese receptionist that able to speak English and Malay guide us to the locker section, each of us got a wrist-key, disposable panty, orange strips shirt and short pants. After the change, we walk thru few doors, pass by the TV and dining section, to the massage rooms section. Each of us was arranged in separate massage room. It tooks few minutes for the masseur to come.
.
The masseur are china ladies. I google some info before and read a comment mention the masseur is not good and ask for tips after massage.
For our experience, 3 of us are very satisfied and enjoy after the 1 hour massage. They have very strong-pressure, sometimes it was really painful, but we still like it and really feel the muscle relieved.

When the massage end, the masseur pass me a small form ask me to sign. There is a tips field, I fill in RM10 and if I did not heard wrongly from my masseur, the tips need to pay when leaving at the reception. (But at the end, we just walk out and did not pay the tips as no one asking for that :p)
2pm - I was so hungry. We sit in the dining area, check out the menu to order food and drink, small glass of water was served. As I google the menu before, so I did not have high-expectation on their menu and food. We order fried maggie goreng, fried beehoon, milo and barley drink.

2.45pm - after eating and some chit chat, we went for jacuzzi (warm water). It is quite small, and just fit for 3 - 4 person.

Another photo from online, i think this one is jacuzzi in Male's room.
Then we keep hopping in and out between sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and cold shower...haha.

After that, I really feel my skin detoxed and clean, looks so much smoother. The goose bumps like dot on my neck and shoulder for quite some time are all gone. Looks like I really need to sweat more.

No comments:

Post a Comment